Monday, March 16, 2009

I Shot Pete & Lenny Then I Shot WIth Pete!

I was down in Virginia to shoot Pete and Lenny's engagement pictures at the Army Navy Country Club in Fairfax. It was overcast and I saw a little snow, but that didn't stop us from having a good time and getting some great shots. Here are some shots from the day.






Then on Sunday I went with Pete to the NRA gun range and we shot his new DPMS.
Here is a target from the shoot. Pete, I think you need to calibrate your sight, it shoots to the left. :)

0 comments:

Chris' Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    About This Blog

    Christopher Elston is a Portrait & Lifestyle photographer who captures relaxed portraits. Chris is based in Emmaus, Pa. He is available for travel across the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) and around the world.

    Contact

    Search This Blog

    CEP Facebook Fanpage

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP