Monday, May 25, 2009

Magnolia's "Bad" Prom Party

Awesome night at Magnolia's Vineyard for their "Bad" Prom Party night. Magnolia's hosted a great dinner and a great band, JAKE KALIGIS & THE NEW CONSTITUTION, performed. I was there as the "Bad" Prom Photographer. Of course I couldn't just stand by my prom lighting set up all night, so I got some party shots, too.

A great couple:


They were voted as King of Queen of the prom:


The girls of Magnolia's:


A great trio of friends:



Some funky characters (wait for the animation to load):
Magnolia's Bad Prom Party

Your hosts (Kim and John Kerstetter):


And of course I needed to get a self-portrait. It's hard to tell, but that is a tuxedo t-shirt under my jacket:


Check out Magnolia's website for more good times:
Magnolia's Vineyard
Magnolias - 2204 Village Rd. Orefield PA 18069 - (610) 395-1233

For a limited time all the images can be view and ordered at:
http://MagnoliasProm.photoherald.com

1 comments:

Jessica Monnich July 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

LOVE the 80's party! I'm going to be posting some soon! Always FUN!!!

Chris' Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    About This Blog

    Christopher Elston is a Portrait & Lifestyle photographer who captures relaxed portraits. Chris is based in Emmaus, Pa. He is available for travel across the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) and around the world.

    Contact

    Search This Blog

    CEP Facebook Fanpage

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP